Today was the day of the challenge course. When I first got to the challenge course, I was so nervous but kind of excited. It was harder than I expected, everyone made it look so easy, so I assumed it would be for me as well. When I started climbing the logs of the course challenge I was getting more and more terrified but I continued to climb. When I got to the top I looked down and I realized that I was higher than I expected. It was the most scariest thing of my life, I wanted to get down so bad but I pushed my self to continue and at the end of the log I was starting to have an anxiety attack but I had a good friend named Ana, who was doing the challenge with me, and she helped me calm down. Even though I cried and panicked, I am so glad that I did this challenge because now I am fearless to try almost about everything. Today was one of the best days I've had in this institute so far.
I love you Priscilla! Thanks for being a great friend!
ReplyDeletelol!!!! hahaha! omg!!! lol!! hahaha!!!
ReplyDelete