I had an amazing time at the Marine Science center because it was so much fun. We went to an estuary to collect interesting objects to experiment in the lab. While we were searching for some objects we found a couple of crabs. They were so cute and small. Iber my older brother wanted me to touch the baby crab but I was a little bit scared. The wind was blowing so hard that my hair ended up messy and looking like a frizz ball.
After we collected a couple of objects and observed them in the science lab to experiment. We had to observe some crab characteristics. We decided to experiment on the crabs speed by trying to notice if the size and species type affected its speed. We then headed to the beach. I had a great time with the whole MLI group even though the water was very cold.
Erica, Oregano, and I posed at the Beavers stadium to take a quick picture. The stadium was great. Go Beavers!
No comments:
Post a Comment