Thursday, July 28, 2011

Priscilla (Thursday)

The past two days were amazing, yesterday(Wednesday)  we woke up really early and played soccer for our morning exercise then we went to Newport, Oregon. In Newport we went to the aquarium and it was so cool! I got to see the most exotic animals ever like sea horses, star fish and even an anaconda. That was the first time I have ever seen those kind of animals and it was so cool. Then we went to go do some labs, they were pretty cool, I got to touch live crabs. The best part was the ocean, I have never seen or touched an ocean in my life and it was the most beautiful thing ever!

Then today, we had a college fair and I learned about some Oregon Universities, which I think are good schools. They had some programs that I was really interested in. Then later tonight we are going to have a talent show and my group decided were going to do some imitations of people. I am pretty nervous and excited for it. I am sure it will be fun.

Overall, this whole experience was just amazing, I have no regrets coming here and I really wish I could stay. I met some funny, cool people and my group leaders were the best. I learned so much from them and they did a great job making this experience amazing. One thing I will miss the most is the group challenges with my group(especially the game called "Haha").
The Best group -Group 3

1 comment:

  1. Priscilla, you experienced things that you thought you would never experience. Life is all about experiencing new things and hopefully you will go to college to study and, become whatever you want in life. Never be scared to take risks in life.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete