Hello, my name is Jenesis. I had no clue about the Oregon Migrant Leadership Institute. The way I found out about this program was from a friend that got the chance to come and experienced college life. She described me all the activities in detail. When she told me about her experience it seemed pretty interesting. She motivated me to try something new and experience how it felt meeting new people. I then applied for this program hoping that I would get accepted. Once I turned in all the paper work, I then waited to see if I would get accepted. Weeks later I was called in by the principal and to my huge surprise was that I got accepted.
The reason this program gave me a chance is, because they noticed that I try to maintain good grades and try to achieve my goals. I enjoy learning new things. One of my greatest experiences so far at Oregon State University (OSU) is that I have been able to meet new people and interact with them. This is the best experience that I have had so far. I'm so excited and I know I will enjoy it even more.
Como que no sabes nada! si sabes bien mucho!!! Hahaha
ReplyDelete