Team work was a huge part this day. We learned how to gather thoughts and combine them together to build a bridge out of straws, marshmallows. toothpicks, tape, and paper clips. Our bridge met the important task, which was to teach us how to work together and not allow it to touch a sheet of aluminum foil that represented the ocean. Later on, we had to work together by wrapping an egg but keeping in mind that we were going to drop it and it wasn't suppose to break. During this day we also went to Dixon to play dodge ball and basketball. I had a great time playing basketball against a group of girls. We then took another challenge which was to play against David Cortes and Arturo Carrillo. It was so much fun because we beat them big time.
I feel that you grew a lot on Tuesday. I observed that you and your team worked effectively together. Your bridge looked great at the end of the activity. Playing basketball with you and your friends was really fun, even though me and Cortes lost. I think you have learned a lot here at the institute and I hope you use the lessons you learned later in life.
ReplyDelete-Arturo C.