Thursday, July 28, 2011

Daniel July 28, 2011

Yesterday we went to the beach. A word of advise would be to stay out of the water because it is very very cold. The water is ice cold. After about ten secounds you start to loose feeling in your legs.

After I went into the water I ran back onto the beach and I buried myself under the sand. Now that was warm, but all that sand on top of you can make it kind of hard to breath.

From there we tried to make a human pyramid and we got pretty high but then someone would fall and then we all fell. Then we tried to go for heights with only 6 people at the base and we almost completed it.

To end our stay at the beach Braulio and me wrestled a watch. We finally called it a tie after we went for three rounds.

All in all I had a great time on the beach and I learned not to go in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment