Thursday, July 28, 2011

Turning on the Lightbulb Olegario Tuesday

   It is barely Tuesday; I have been here for only three days, and I feel like I have been here for a longer period of time. I have made many friends, and  feel very comfortable with the rest of the students. It has been only a short period of time, but I have already learned many new interesting facts from all the presentations we have been given.

   We did many fun activities today that made us challenge ourselves- making us use all our brain power to solve the presented obstacles.
   All the counselors abetted us to be social therefore having to participate as much as one can in all the activities. Where we could have had  a better learning experience.

2 comments:

  1. Olegario, I'm glad your having a good time here at the institute. I think you have grown a lot here, and it was been fun working with you. I think you are a good writer; have you considered any career's in writing?

    -Arturo C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olegario, I like the fact that you are a social person and that is why you made friends fast. I hope that you learned a lot from the institute. Hopefully you will consider OSU as the college you want to assist. I hope to see you in the near future and it was a privilege to have worked with you.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete