Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ana Sunday July 24, 2011

     I'm here because I want to become more independent, and I'm curious about how college life is. I guess I'm also here to ease away my anxiety towards college. I want to learn how to be a better leader and to show my self that going to college is going to help me even though I am not that convinced. My parents have always been against college although they would never tell me, "No, you can't go", I know they don't want me to go because they have told me many times they would be more then happy if I didn't go to college or if I did that I only went for the minimum time. Its not that they don't want me to improve my life, I can assure you they want nothing else but that, but college, to them, is not a way to improve my life they have other ideas.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment