Every morning we wake up before 6:00 a.m. to get ready for our morning exercise. Today we split up into three groups to go do different exercises one group went to go jog around the field, one went to go play soccer, and one went to go play volleyball. I was in the group that was jogging and I had a pretty good time, I jogged with some friends and also walked a bit until our time was up.
Later in the day we went to our classes with our groups and learned as about problem solving and how to speak in front of big groups. I learned four things in the public speaking class and they are:
that it is okay to be nervous, that it only made you a better speaker, you are not talking to the whole group as one, you are having one-on-one conversations with everyone, the audience don't care about you they only care about what they learn from you and that you are not the most important person in the room.
These four lessons really helped me a lot and I plan on using them in the future. Later we split into 10 groups with different people and created a bridge and did an egg drop. These were really fun and I had amazing team mates. Then after dinner we went to go play dodge ball or basketball. Some friends and I chose to do basketball and we all had a blast. Today was amazing.
The egg drop.
Playing Basketball.
I'm glad you had a good day. It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed the exercise that morning. I feel like you have an appreciation for exercise, and as you know, exercise is an essential component of a healthy life. So keep it up!
ReplyDeletePublic speaking is a difficult subject, but it sounds like you learned a lot about it. I think you will become a very good public speaker in the very near future.
-Arturo C.