One, two, three, four.... five, six, seven, eight. During this activity, we learned how to work hard and how to listen to each other. This was very important because we set our goals as a team, and we had to accomplish it. This morning, I was able to face my fear. I never thought that I would do something very adventuress like the rope courses. It was a very challenging activity. I didn't really want to try it but I risked it and decided to give it a try. By doing these activities, I realized that in life there are times in which things seem difficult but in order to succeed you have to take a risk. I really enjoyed this day and hanging out with my friends at the bowling ally. I had the chance to learn to play pool. I feel very excited knowing that during this challenge I have been trying out new things and learning from it to put it in practice in my life.
Jenesis I am very glad that you where able to face your fears. Not everybody takes risks in life but you did. In life we tend not to try things, because we are afraid to face our fears. Do not be afraid to try new things because letting go of those fears will get you far in life.
ReplyDelete-Erica