Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Daniel Monday July 25, 2011

Today we got to a challenge course, it was awesome! First we started of with some ground exercises and then we got to go on the elements. At first I was feeling really excited about going up on the elements but when we were getting instructed for it I started feeling nervous.
During the challenge course I was excited but I still felt a bit highly-strung about being 35' in the air. The first time it was very bad but it loosened up as I went on more of the elements. When I started the power jump it was very hard to get on top of the pole. Then I took aim and jumped. For a second I thought I had jumped to high but right then the bar sort of jumped into my hands and I held on. I then did five pull ups just for fun.

This is me to the left. Here we had to cross the log and when we came to our partner we had to help each other pass.

Here I am jumping from the top of the pole on to the trapies bar.
Afterwards I felt awesome for doing all the elements that were available. I especially felt proud and great for beig the first to complete the power jump.
I learned that I can do a lot more than I thought I could.

3 comments:

  1. Daniel, It is not easy to do something that you have never done before. I hope you had a great time here at the MLI and, hopefully you can share some of your experiences with the rest of the Nyssa people. I will see you around at your mom's store in Nyssa.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. jejejeje you did a good job chikiyo!!!! good for you......

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a really good job chikiyo!!!! good for you, "take care".

    -Yaneli

    ReplyDelete