Olegario aka ''OREGANO!"y yo sharing to the class our thoughts about Constancia. I really liked the movie but I thought that her hair was very annoying because it was so out of control! Oregano thought that Constancia was going to marry Brian and have kids and that she was going to end up working in the fields, but he was ''WRONG""!! Cause she ended up leaving Brian and decided to finish school. I was very proud of her because I would do the same thing. I wouldn't let anything get in my way not even my self.
Claudia, I liked the fact that you went up front to talk about what the group thought would happen to Constancia. Even though you did not want to share you did it. One thing that I would like you to do is to stop being so negative to yourself. You are a very smart person that will succeed in life. I hope to see you in a few years here at OSU.
ReplyDelete-Erica
Claudia it was a very good experience haven spoken in front of everybody with you. This experience will help us overcome our fear of public speaking.
ReplyDeleteGood job Claudia
Olegario