Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ana Wednsday

Hello!

   Wednesday we went to the beach, and the Oregon Coast Aquarium. I had so much fun! I loved the aquarium, it was my first time going to one and it was beautiful! At the beach it was kind of cold so I didn't enjoy it as much as I could of but I still got in and had lots of fun with Lily and Priscilla.
At the Aquarium

   I'm so glad I came to this institute! I'm going to miss everyone of my new friends and this place. I want to thank everyone for this great opportunity.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had an awesome time here! The aquarium is very beautiful and I am happy that you forged some great relationships. You will be missed here too.

    -Arturo C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, I am very happy that you made the decision to come to the MLI. I hope you had an awesome time and that you learned valuable things that will help you succeed in life. I was very fortunate to have met you and, I was glad to help answer your questions.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana you are so amazing! I had the most fun with you and I am sure I am going to miss you the most:) We better stay in contact lol.
    Haha member my anxiety attack :D

    ReplyDelete